Providing Quality Dental Care for Patients in Chino Hills
At Chino Hills Dentistry, our patients receive comprehensive dental care from a highly trained, accomplished dentist who can provide a wide range of services from general evaluation to root canals, dental implants, and cosmetic surgery. No need for multiple referrals to other specialists—Dr. Randy Agnew is licensed to perform all of these procedures at his Chino Hills dental care practice. We’ve offered our patients professional, personalized care for over eight years, and their positive feedback is a testament to their satisfaction!
Preventative & Restorative Dental Services
Dr. Agnew believes that preventative oral care is still the foundation of a beautiful smile. Chino Hills Dentistry offers a wide range of dental services that can help you maintain a healthy teeth and mouth.
Some of the general dentistry procedures that we perform include:
- Oral Exams, Including X-Rays
- Teeth Cleanings
- White Fillings
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Root Canals
Chino Hills dentist, Dr. Agnew, strives to give you the personal attention and care that you deserve before, during, and after any of your general dentistry procedures. He is gentle, skilled, and dedicated to giving you a lifetime of good oral health.
Trust Your Dental Care to Dr. Randy Agnew’s Exceptional Qualifications
Here at Chino Hills Dentistry, we’re fortunate to have an excellent dentist with up-to-date trainingin the latest dental care procedures from top-ranked institutions. You can be confident in Dr. Agnew’s ability to meet your dental therapy needs with his extensive training.
His impressive credentials include:
- An advanced training in atraumatic tooth extractions and bone grafting procedures to repair defects caused by advanced periodontal disease
- Advanced training in dental implant placement and prosthetics from Swiss Denture Academy
- Advanced training in the treatment of TMJ pain and its related cause
- Advanced training and licensing in oral conscious sedation to practice sleep dentistry
- Continuous training in the art of cosmetic and full mouth rehabilitation dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association, California Dental Association, Orange County Dental Society, and the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
To receive first-rate dental treatment from a skilled professional, call our Chino Hills dental care facility today at (909) 364-8282 and arrange an appointment with Dr. Agnew!